Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tis the Season

It's the holiday season... (and I know you are all singing along with me on that one). Not only are people running around, overly concerned with making sure they get the right presents for people, or that people are buying the right gift for them, but it also seems to be the season of relationship changes. New relationships are starting and old relationships coming to a close or being rekindled. I know, this happens year round, but it seems to be even more poignant this time of year. It is also the time of year to reach out to old friends, whether by a card or a Christmas letter, or an overdue phone call. These real relationships are so much more important than relationsihps with material things (although I stand by the fact that I love my shoes!!!). Make sure you let those you love know they are loved. Even if you are dealing with one of those relationships coming to an end, know you are loved, and there is someone else who may need to hear that from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment