Monday, January 23, 2012

Ridiculous Pink Shoes (That I Love)

I love having friends that keep me grounded. I am truly a blessed individual, and I know it. I don't just have friends who make me feel better when I am blue (although they do that), but also friends that tell me when I'm being ridiculous. On a shopping outing the other day, my friend pointed out to me that I am willing to start a conversation with a guy I'm interested in, but as soon as it starts to look like it could turn into something more, I freeze up (and she jumps in and tries to help me). It got me thinking - why in the world do I do that? The easy answer - I'm scared of the change a relationship would bring into my life. I'm scared of being hurt, blah blah blah. I'm being ridiculous again.

So, my friend opened my eyes to something I didn't want to see, and it is something else I can work on. In the meantime, I went out and bought some gorgeous (and slightly ridiculous) pink sequined shoes. It will be hard to freeze up when I am wearing some stunning shoes! Cheers :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment