Friday, February 18, 2011

Welcome

I am your typical single woman who enjoys her independence, works hard, and loves her family.  I consider myself fairly low maintainence.  I don't have a kean fashion sense, although my clothes match (most of the time). I work hard and I play hard.  My dirty little secret... I LOVE shoes.  Any kind of shoes - heals, cute sneakers, flats, boots, pretty much anything.  I never thought I would be one of those girls who became obsessed with something so, well, girly.

I would like to blame this problem on a project I did last fall for my MBA on Zappo's supply chain...  but it goes farther back than that.  For my 30th birthday I trolled NYC with a group of amazing girl friends looking for blue shoes (which I didn't find, but I did come home with some adorable sandles and slip on Sketcher sneakers).  No worries - I did eventually get my blue shoes, which I make sure everyone knows I am wearing when I put them on (thank you facebook).

So since I force all of my closest friends to listen to my shoe adventures, I figured I should open up the dialogue to all of the world via a blog.  It may seem odd, but shoes bring me joy, and I want to share that joy.  To end my first entry I want to put up a picture of my newest acquisition - thanks to Marshalls clearance rack.  I can't wait until it is warm enough for open toed shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment