Monday, July 11, 2011

Birthday Gifts

It's my birthday month! Birthdays are an awesome time to celebrate everything that is exciting about life, and I find there is more and more to be thankful for each year. Yes, there are things I would like to change about my life, and things I wish I had already done, but I am genuinely happy with where I am in life, and I'm excited for what the next year will bring. So I'm not going to let any regrets or thoughts about what I have yet to do get me down at all.

Besides, how can you be at all down when your favorite stores are sending you amazing gift certificates to entice you in (where you will spend more than the certificate is for, but you have the joy of shopping). I received my Starbucks drink card in the mail today - that is definitely a favorite of mine. All of the love coming my way from people who don't even know me - it rocks!

So I bought myself my first birthday present today - which was (of course) shoes. They are adorable and comfortable, and I can't wait to wear them to my friend's wedding this Friday. Life is good and I am thankful for so much. What do you think about my new shoes?




No comments:

Post a Comment