Friday, July 1, 2011

8 Inch Heals???

My friend sent me a link to a Today Show section on super high 8 inch heals (check them out below). Now how can a blogger who is obsessed with shoes not write about these spectacular, if 100% impractical, shoes. They are very pretty (although a little awkward and I wouldn't even want to put my feet in them). Still, I wish they came in a pale pink color. The shoes were auctioned off to benefit the English National Ballet. I don't know who bought them, how much they went for, or if they will ever be worn, but it doesn't matter - they are a work of art.


The ballet connection is obvious, and it makes me wish I had learned how to dance, although I am not the most graceful person in the world. I am sure I wouldn't be able to wear them, but they would look great on display at my home. Some day...

In the meantime, I'll have to settle with the picture. Enjoy (and be careful when you wear your heals, particularly if they are 8 inches high!)

No comments:

Post a Comment