Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rain Boots

April showers bring May flowers, right? It's another rainy spring day, which means running quickly from work to my car, my car to the gym, and back to my car, and then into my house. I will melt, you know.

I'll take the rain, though. At least it's not snow, and it does help the grass turn green and the make flowers bloom. For every rainy moment I know there will be a sunny day. Besides that, I don't own a pair of rain boots, so I can look at each rainy day as a chance to buy a new pair of shoes ;-)

Still, it's hard not to be gloomy on a rainy day. It takes extra energy to be, well, energetic. It always surprises me how much the weather plays with my moods. I guess recognizing it is half the battle, and I have to say I managed to say pretty positive today (although it didn't really start raining until later, but oh well). And now, I can use the sound of the rain to help me fall asleep, stay asleep, and dream of sunny days and adorable spring shoes...


No comments:

Post a Comment