Friday, April 29, 2011

Does anyone know what shoes Kate wore?

The dress was gorgeous, the bride and groom were beaming, the guests looked amazing, the hats were spectacular, and England has a new princess. I swore I wasn't going to get sucked in, but I have to admit I woke up this morning and watched the recap, and then went online to catch the pictures, and even waited to get into the shower until after the kiss (X2). It was an exciting and joyous occasion (and I wonder if Catherine Middleton truly knew what she was getting into).

I did see some amazing shoes on the guests, but with that amazing train on that amazing dress, we have no way of knowing what shoes she wore. I'm curious... maybe we will see some gorgeous shoes with the reception outfits - keep your eyes peeled. At least we had the hats to look at - I guess accessories will have to do (and even though it isn't a hat, the tiara was gorgeous).

On a serious note, as all of the news channels focus on William and Kate, I want to take a moment to send prayers to everyone whose life was changed forever by the horrific storms the South faced. Last I heard, the death toll is close to 300, and that doesn't even take into account the families that lost their homes and belongings. Let's not forget those that are mourning and in need on this day. Send them love and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment